Enhancing your features and general appearance improves your self-esteem and reduces self-awareness when making public appearances. Your specialist uses the latest treatment options targeting underlying causes and severity of your wrinkles and facial lines. At Matthew J. Lynch MD Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in East Windsor, New Jersey, you can receive personalized cosmetic procedures that make you appear younger.
Cosmetics Offered at Matthew J. Lynch, MD
Matthew J. Lynch, MD Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Princeton Rejuvenation Institute deliver comprehensive cosmetic services customized to your aesthetic goals and individual body structures.
The practice offers cosmetic services ranging from Liposuction, dermal fillers, and other approved remedies to improve your general appearance and self-esteem. You may benefit from access to state-of-the-art and nationally accredited surgical procedures offered under one roof.
What is Liposuction?
Liposuction refers to an outpatient procedure that recontours and resculpts specific areas of your body to diminish the appearance of stubborn fat. Liposuction is a viable remedy that may supplement lifestyle adjustments like dietary changes and varied exercise plans.
In most cases, Liposuction is recommended to reshape your:
- Inner knee
Liposuction mainly targets specific areas prone to tolerate the accumulation of excess body fat that may be resilient to dietary changes and vigorous exercise plans. The buildup of stubborn fats becomes a bigger problem in old age as your body loses its ability to break down fat naturally.
What Happens During Liposuction?
Dr. Lynch makes tiny incisions through which a specialized device pulls out excess fat deposits. The procedure is designed to reduce excess fat deposits to reshape your natural contours and deliver a more natural appearance.
What are Fillers?
Filler treatments entail the injection of hyaluronic acids and medically safe ingredients to restore your facial fullness that may diminish in old age. Your doctor may also recommend fillers to smooth your skin and reduce the severity of your symptoms and physical signs of aging.
You may qualify for Restylane, Botox, Juvederm, or Sculptra®.
- Restylane®. Restylane injectable fillers contain hyaluronic acid that contributes to your facial fullness by addressing fine lines, wrinkles, and plumping your lips. Results of Restylane are visible for about eighteen months.
- Botox®. Botox is an FDA-approved prescription medication injected into your muscles. Botox injections make you appear younger by addressing crow’s feet, forehead lines, and frown lines between your eyebrows.
- Juvederm®. This contains hyaluronic acid that addresses moderate and severe facial folds and wrinkles. Juvederm injections make thin lips fuller, smooths out creases around the nose, and corrects marionette lines around your mouth.
- Sculptra®. Sculptra stands out among notable cosmetic injectables. Each injection contains poly-I-lactic acids that treat severe and moderate folds around the mouth and nose. Results of a successful Sculptra may last for up to twenty-four months.
- Breast implants
- Reconstruction after prophylactic mastectomy
- Breast augmentation
- Breast reconstruction
- Breast lift
- Breast reduction
- Tummy tuck
- Fat grafting
Dr. Lynch considers your needs and skin health to determine your eligibility for cosmetic services highlighted above. Call the practice or reach out online to book an appointment for cosmetic services to improve your appearance.