One in five people in America suffers hair loss at any given time. Hair loss can significantly change your appearance and make you lose your self-confidence. Although many pharmaceutical companies guarantee hair growth with their drugs, most of them have troublesome side effects.
For a safe way to stimulate hair growth, Sarasota regenerative medicine can provide a non-invasive hair restoration solution with the help of PRP treatment. The process is FDA-approved and uses your own body’s platelets to restore your lost hair. Moreover, it is a non-surgical procedure. Therefore, PRP is the right choice if you are looking for a solution that does not involve cuts and knives.
Advantages of PRP Hair Restoration
- It is a safe procedure- PRP treatment uses your own body’s blood or plasma to create a platelet-rich solution. This solution contains proteins that are effective in stimulating hair growth. This solution is not a foreign material and is something taken out from your own body; therefore, it leaves less room for complications such as infections.
- It is a quick procedure- For surgical procedures, you would need to take a long leave from work. But, that is not the case with PRP. PRP treatments barely take 45 minutes to an hour, and you can return to your normal life immediately after. Since the procedure does not involve any cuts or incisions, you do not even need recovery time.
- The results look natural- PRP treats your hair from the inside out. It injects growth factors into your scalp and allows your natural hair to grow. This makes the results look as natural as ever, and most times, people won’t be able to tell that you are going through treatment. Moreover, as natural hair follicles grow out of your scalp, the results are long-term.
- It works effectively- Hair PRP treatment has proven to be working effectively for many people around the world. Various studies have shown that people receiving PRP treatment every two to three weeks for three months could see a growth in the number of active hair follicles on their heads.
- Minimal discomfort- PRP treatment is a painless procedure. The doctor uses anesthesia to numb your scalp before injecting the PRP solution. You barely feel any pain during the entire process. The side effects include tenderness, swelling, and numbness near the injection site, but that also subsides in three to five days at most.
PRP treatment can do wonders if you are looking for a quick, painless, and affordable way of restoring your hair growth.